>>APRIL 2021 – AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY OUTSIDE SUBMISSIONS TO OUR BLOGS. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN A FEW MONTHS TO SEE IF THIS STATUS HAS CHANGED. THANK YOU SLCG<<
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on SimpleLivingCountryGal.com! I’m interested in receiving well-written, homesteading and gardening that will help my readers learn more about simple living.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- The submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, we will either publish or contact you first.
- Due to the nature of SimpleLivingCountryGal.com we request that post topics be limited to homesteading or gardening.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in SimpleLivingCountryGal.com as a reader or follower.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type of feel will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality and original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please be sure your post is 2,000 words or more. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/ )
- The use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Submissions that require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are to articles that are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links or product links will be removed without notice.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio in the appropriate field below. Feel free to include a link to your site along with a photo if you would like.
- PLEASE READ: SIMPLE LIVING COUNTRY GAL AND TRACY LYNN DOES NOT OFFER MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR GUEST POSTS.
Submit your guest post request through the below form: